Ahmad Write For His Love



Dear Ayesha
It’s you that I think about
it’s you that I like
It’s you that I wanna be with , every single night

You’re always on my mind ,
You’re a part of my life ,
You’re what a fat kid sees in his favourite chocolate cake that he likes

A fantasy to you , Reality to me
Our love baby is as real as it can be

So hold on to me tight and never let go ,
life is short baby , let’s put on a show .

Let’s make an example of day
Lets Start an adventure at night
Always and forever holding each other tight.




We Offer's 1100 Characters SMS Without Registration

Send Free SMS|Receive SMS From Mobile| Send Free Worldwide SMS

24 Hours Active Server And Fastest SMS Delivery With Long Characters Support.

____________________SMS / Post End____________________

Back Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment